We are proud to present the PEGUYS Nuclear Elements set that is exclusively available only on our website. This limited edition of only 100 sets is awesome for all the radioactive enthusiasts out there as a good check source.
The set consists of the following Periodic Element tiles.
1. Tritium vials under resin in a PEGUYS Periodic Element Tile. – Tritium is an isotope of hydrogen. The inside layer of the vial has phosphorus on it, and the tube is filled with pure tritium gas. Tritium is mildly radioactive but completely safe in this vial. As the tritium decays, it causes the phosphorus to glow in a green color for around 10 years. Tritium has a half-life of 12.5 years. It glows when it is darker.
2. 3 x Radium watch hands in a PEGUYS Periodic Element Tile
3. Thorium rod in a PEGUYS Periodic Element Tile. The rod is made up of 98% tungsten and 2% Thorium.
4. Uranium Yellow Cake Powder sample in an ampoule in a PEGUYS Periodic Element Tile.
5. Americium sample in a PEGUYS Periodic Element Tile – This foil sample is taken from a smoke detector.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.